Saturday, June 6, 2009

Somebody broke my guitar

Somebody snapped the neck of my guitar today. I don't much feel like talking about what exactly happened because I'm pretty bleak about it. So all I'm gonna say for now is that somebody broke my guitar. I'm gonna let myself feel sorry for myself tonight but in the morning I'll see if I can find someone who can help me fix it. If I can't then I'm not allowed to let it bother me and I'm gonna write an update on the week so far in a good mood without mentioning the guitar. But right now I'm pretty bummed because I can't play guitar. Because somebody broke it. Fool.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kyle, that's dreadful, hope you are ok and that you can sort out the guitar. THinking of you and sending hugs, GP/xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks, Kyle! Perhaps this just continues your cow/human analogy... People are DUMB! I hope you get it sorted out.

    Dom

    ReplyDelete