Saturday, June 13, 2009

The week so nice I blogged it twice!


With the browser I'm using on my phone I can only type so much at one time so here's the rest! Don't worry, not too much longer...

The people here are generally very friendly! The weather is good, I'm feeling strong so I'm looking forward to the road ahead! My shoes aren't though, I've worn the heels down to the midsole! Hopefully Kakamas has a shoes store... Can't say for sure when I'll be able to blog as signal is dodge out here and without my solar panel, even when there is signal my battery on this phone doesn't last long out of towns. Fortunately for sms and call sake I have a basic phone that is bomb-proof! Also, I have a Vodacom sim card for when there's no MTN signal, will be interesting to see which network has the best coverage, so far Vodacom's winning... But there's still a long way to go. A very long way!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kyle, phew! glad you're in much better spirits, how absolutely amazing all this sounds. I have Uncle John from Belfast with me and I can tell you all the Northern Ireland Meenehans are rooting for you big time. So am I boytjie! What an amaxing experience this is, love you millions, GP/xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyle,im a member of the Jhb section of the MCSA,but i live in the North-west province.If you need some company for two or three days when you get to province,i will be glad to walk with you.Keep your chipper up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle

    spend an afternoon at The Mill yesterday with Sally reading to us all from your blog! Generated serious discussion of being proud of your efforts and commitment, etc and even some jealousy from the 40yr old fathers.
    We follow your travels with enthusiasm and all send lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kyle,

    Caroline Meenehan here from belfast. My dad John was your grandfathers brother. I am enjoying reading your blogs, sounds as if you are having an exciting time. Keep smiling and stay safe.


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete